Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stupidity Abounds


So someone decided to become famous by plotting to kill Justin Bieber...?  Really?  Has the world really sunk that low?  Have we reached rock bottom even before the end of the world the Mayans predicted?  What kind of rocket scientist came up with that idea?  Just when I think I have seen or heard the stupidest thing ever, the world shows me that it can find an even lower place, and even greater absurdity.

First and foremost, you don't become famous for killing someone famous.  You become infamous, and that isn't the same thing at all.  Infamous people end up in jail, on death row, or camping out in the woods plotting the destruction of the world on a manual IBM Selectric.  Infamous people are not famous, despite the similarity in spelling.

I have seen and heard drunken morons and completely high idiots plotting bizarre fantasies not unlike these.... but they tend to leave those with the drunk or the stoned nature from the night before and not cart them out into the sane bright light of morning.  The idea couldn't have sounded good when they were drunk (not really) but how could it gained any kind of approval when the people were sober.  This leads me to conclude that they were either never sober or that their IQ's total a single digit number.

2 comments:

  1. I saw it in a Brazilian news website. Unbeliavable... they said that the murderers wanted to cut off his balls and the same for his bodyguard.

    wow, a long time has past since the last time I posted something here. Yesterday I finished the college, yeey, FINALLY!

    and yes, you are obsessed with Japan! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing college. You must have felt really good. Now the rest of life starts.....Hope it turns out great.

    As for Justin Bieber.... I understand people not liking his music, but he is the least offensive person out there. I guess I just don't understand people.

    ReplyDelete