Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Movember to Remember


November is over, ad so to is Movember.  The moustache came off this morning, and for a brief few moments, really a brief few, I missed it.  I spent a month growing, perhaps cultivating would sound more sophisticated, that soup strainer.  I spent a month watching it change my face little by little with each passing day.

I think back on my daily commutes, seeing the successful and not so successful moustaches on the faces in the crowd.  I am not sure how tough it was for some of you out there, but for some of us it was hard.  I can't say for certain whether it was physically, emotionally, or psychologically hard, but undoubtedly it was.

Thankfully it is over.

Congratulations out there to all my known and unknown (celebrated and uncelebrated) Mo-bros.  You did it, and you did it for a good cause.  Hopefully, with efforts like these cancer will be beaten in our lifetime.

Good work Mo-bros.....until next Movember. (Maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment