Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goodbye Penny


 
 

I am not sure how I feel about it.  I understand the government's position, but at the same time, I don't understand it.  I use my pennies, and never had a problem using them.  Unlike a lot of people, I do not have a jar of pennies that I have been meaning to roll and take to the bank.

I have some pennies that I consider lucky, and probably wouldn't spend them even if I could.  I have probably found them on the ground while walking, or maybe the date was special... I don't know.  Since we are not talking millions, they will probably just sit in my drawer for the foreseeable future and beyond.

I haven't had my final total rounded up or rounded down yet, but I am sure that it will be weird the first time it happens. I certainly am not looking forward to it, but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Goodbye penny, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment